Tuesday 2 February 2010

So today I went into town and registered with a teaching agency. Hopefully once my CRB check comes back in a few weeks I can start getting some work as a Science Technician or Cover Supervisor.

Thing is, I'm kind of petrified! She seemed to think I'd be just fine but honestly, not a single moment of experience and they are going to possibly throw me into a classroom to supervise children... YIKES!! Desperately seeking advice now from those in the know, how the hell do you manage a classroom full of kids? Teenagers at that! Think I'm going to be doing a lot of research over the next few weeks to see what I can discover before this little lamb goes to slaughter.

Watching a TV programme, Place in the Sun, and they're house hunting on the Costa del Sol in Spain, where I grew up. It's making me homesick. Sunny days, lots of time outside, beautiful food, beach, great people, wonderful wildlife.... Now, back to reality, rainy day but dog must be walked, so off we go out into the wet gloom.

Popular Posts