Wednesday 3 February 2010

Chicken pie, mmm...

Hello! Mmm, mmm, I'm looking forward to dinner today. We had a roast chicken last night and there's lots left, so the natural and thrifty thing to do is bake a pie. I went to the supermarket today and got some bargainous bags of veg that were marked down so lots of carrots, broccoli and peas will go into mine along with chicken and few bits of bacon. The boyf is a meat eater through and through, no veg for him.

I don't feel bad about having a yummy, comforting pie cos I've done my work out tonight. It's day three of the regime and day three of the work out, so far so good! It's the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It's great. So by the time we head off to Chamonix for our snowboard holiday at the end of the month, I'll be a little bit lighter and lot fitter. I'll have more stamina for long days on the slopes. Can't wait!

Now for the eating, off to make pastry.

Popular Posts