Monday 27 August 2012

Free fig drive thru

Or maybe it should be a drive by, but that implies I'm poppin' caps in people's asses and that's definitely not what I'm up to! On the same little road where I met the hopalong sheep the other day, there are numerous fig trees at the side of this little road that one can feast from, for free (just like hopalong, but she eats the ones on the floor). When I say it's a little road I mean it's just wide enough for my van. So today, driving from one villa to another I stopped, rolled down the window and sat for a few minutes picking and eating sun warmed figs, straight from the tree. It's like the best drive-thru ever! (BTW, I know how to spell through, just in case you were wondering.)

Today I read an article that I wanted to share with you, because it features my beautiful friend Miss L who came to visit a few weeks ago. Here is the link: http://anke.blogs.com/anke/2012/08/the-wonderful-pottery-of-lucy-charlton.html Meet Lucy and her charming pottery.

Off to the pool now, it's sunny, my work is done and I need to top up my tan.

Popular Posts