Wednesday 7 November 2012

three letters

FBI, CIA, NSA; all of those three acronyms figure in the books that I'm reading at the moment. They're a series of books by David Baldacci, The Camel Club. I'm really enjoying them, on the second one now.

Other three letter acronyms that are a part of my life at the moment are BVD, MOR and VDI. Part of our helper elves job here in VDI is to make sure things are going to the right places for the right times, food for cooking training, paperwork for certain modules, boxes for other resorts etc. So knowing what your three letters stand for is pretty useful.

There's one acronym that's not been a part of my life for some time, TLI. It was a Twitter interaction today that brought TLI into my thoughts. Made me a wee bit sad and angry if I'm honest. Bit of a mess of feelings actually that I don't quite know how to verbalise.... It's puzzling me and keeping me awake and all I should be thinking now is ZZZ. So going to give that a shot and see if the ZZZs push out all the other three letter acronyms dancing round my head.


Popular Posts