Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cougars are in fact a native species of the Alps

There's only a few weeks left of the season but I'm not worried. I'm not worried because I know I'll be back here next winter. A few months after I finish my summer season in Mallorca. Yes, that's right, I'm off to Mallorca for the summer and I'm totally stoked. Winter in the Alps and summer in the Ballearics. The summer after that though, will be spent in the Alps.  

I had a flux of old and new this week just gone. Met someone new on Sunday and had an old friend visit on Wed/Thur. Great, as usual, to see a friendly face. Someone you know well and who's company is very welcomed indeed. Also great to meet someone new, fun and exciting. Shame a week goes by so quickly though!

Onesie Wednesday happened at long last. We rocked it in retro onesies for the day. I think it's fair to say we looked awesome. Well, if you like the 80s then we looked awesome, otherwise we probably just looked like a bunch of idiots!  

Day off tomorrow. How quick it comes round. Riding my new and improved set up tomorrow morning then some drinking at Inferno over in Nyon followed by Tremplin. Ah day off, how I love you! Would be nice if the little idiot was here to share it with....

Popular Posts